In the recent era of fashion and glamour, people mostly care about their looks more than anything else. Glamour has impacted on everyone’s life and is a great demand nowadays. When you step out of the house, all people notice is how you are dressed-up, how well-groomed you are and how you carry it. In short, your getup speaks the fact about you that words could never.
However, there are men who, due to incomplete knowledge about grooming or lack of proper use of men’s grooming products, make a lot of grooming mistakes. This, with time, becomes a serious issue and can even lead to a negative impact on one’s presence in the society.
Here are the 5 biggest grooming errors that most of the men make which impact their presence a lot.
- Stepping out without sunblock: No one can deny that sun rays are very harmful and can damage your skin just in few minutes. You must have experienced tan that takes more than a week to leave your skin. Although it is surprising to know that it takes only eight minutes for the sun to cause it. Hence, men should never underestimate the power of a sunscreen lotion.
- Messing up with the hairstyle: Just to save a little money, men prefer to visit the local barber than a quality haircut saloon which charges a bit extra for a reason. You should have known that they use the same instruments for everyone without a proper sterilization which can easily transfer others dirt on your head. Lice can swiftly transfer from one’s head to another, it is the main reason why experts advise not to share combs even with the family members.
- Ignoring dandruff: Men don’t really compromise with their hairstyle and indulge in using lots of hair styling gel, creams, shampoos, and conditioners. However, when it comes to the scalp, no one pays any attention to it. Regular use of hair creams and gels can make the hair dirty since it attracts more and more dirt particles. This with time causes dandruff, lice and other filthy substance to grow on the scalp which is very irritating. It also leads to a smelly head which is very unaccepting.
- Letting heels crack: One of the most ignored parts of the body are the foot. Since it is always covered, men don’t find it necessary to clean it from time to time that ultimately results in dry, crack heels. In fact, it is the main reason why some men’s foot always smell. The dead skin cells that remain their makes a perfect house for bacterias which grow. Then, even with the slight hep of sweat or oil, it starts smelling.
- Overdoing the grooming: This includes overuse of each and every grooming product. Take for example the hair styling gel, men easily become so use-to to it that they never step out without it. Know that our skin also needs to breathe, which is not possible when you keep applying products every now and then. That is why experts advice to wash hands and face before retiring to bed. This will help clean all the grimes and helps your skin come in contact with the fresh air while you sleep.
Hence, you now know what are the silly mistakes that you make, steps to ignore these is to simply start doing what you don’t and stop the unnecessary. A correct rule towards grooming can benefit you only and you will surely see the results once you start following it. Keep in mind that your personality indeed speaks louder than your words do.