If you confused about which Santro variant best suits your style and budget than before you book the all new Hyundai Santro, you should take a look over the amazing features of new santro. From all the leading Hyundai Cars in India, new santro is emerging as the top model in market.
Amazing features of Hyundai Santro
- The New santro is more extensive and taller than the Hyundai i10. It is also powered by a 1.1 liter petrol engine that makes 69 BHP at the wrench and 99NM of torque. It is also available in CNG options.
- The New santro price for the base petrol begins at ₹ 4.24 Lakh and it goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the completely stacked Petrol model. Whereas the New santro price of base Santro Petrol plus CNG version begins at ₹ 5.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.14 Lakh for the top-notch Petrol plus CNG model.
- The Hyundai Santro, the base Petrol model is found to be as 20 km/l. And for the petrol plus CNG base model it is found to be 31Km/l.
- The New santro, at the front, has a falling grille and unmistakable mist lights just beneath the cleared back headlights that makes the vehicle emerge from the challenge. The glass zone—front and back just as the windows—is enormous, which gives an impression of bigger insides.
- All things considered, the interiors of the model is really spacious. The vehicle is 3,610mm long and 1,645mm wide—granting abundant elbow and knee space for four travellers. The headspace (vehicle stature: 1,560mm) is the stand out and even practically identical to some average sized cars in the market. Whereas the brand claims that 5 people can travel in the same comfortably.
- The New santro is the first Hyundai vehicle all inclusive to get an automatic manual transmission (AMT) that was created in-house by the South Korean carmaker. It will be accessible on three variations, to be specific the Magna, Sportz and Asta.
- The New santro comes in seven colour schemes as:
- Imperial Beige,
- Marina Blue,
- Fiery Red,
- Typhoon Silver,
- Polar White and
- The New santro is based on another suspension that is made of cutting edge high-elasticity steel, helping the vehicle accomplish noticeable static and dynamic firmness with enhanced auxiliary network.
- The Santro Magna gets rear AC vents, control power windows and 2DIN stereo with AUX, USB and Bluetooth while the Sportz variation gets steering mounted controls, parking sensors (reverse), back defogger and a touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple Car Play, Android Auto and mirror-connect empowered.
- The two variations (magna and sportz) come in manual, programmed and CNG variations. The top model Santro Asta gets a switching camera, rear washer and wiper and more.
Thus, this guide helps you to choose the best santro variant. And all this clearly shows that it is one of the best Hyundai Cars in India
Also check Jawa Motorcycles launched in India.